Reply To: Article N12: Testament NFL Sustain Legalized Sports Dissipated?

Jonathan Jewell Forums General Article N12: Testament NFL Sustain Legalized Sports Dissipated? Reply To: Article N12: Testament NFL Sustain Legalized Sports Dissipated?

#10215
bellatriciaporter
Guest

Last week I went to court on Tuesday, as it was the 61st day after my STBX filed for divorce https://onlinedivorcer.com/blog/cheating-wife-signs. We acted pro se, divided our assets in a way that was fair to both of us, and basically went our separate ways. He also chose a website that handles all the paperwork for us – we answered a few questions, checked the boxes, gave them account information (for life insurance, 401k, etc.) and about a week after that we got the initial application filled out, a service waiver for me and some other paperwork he had to fill out and file.

I thought I could go out on Tuesday last week with a signed divorce decree, drive to the SSA office and change my name to my maiden name, and then beg the DMV to let me change my name without an appointment (the office is in a small town, there’s an appointment between appointments for simple things like address/name changes). I figured there would be an uncontested case where we could sit and wait to be called.

Bad Behavior has blocked 399 access attempts in the last 7 days.