Faye Winter sends screenshots of troll's messages to his mother

Jonathan Jewell Forums Questions & Answers Faye Winter sends screenshots of troll's messages to his mother

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      teresabramlett1

‘s took revenge on an online troll as she sent screenshots of vile messages sent to her to his mother, rugby club and kacaqq employer.<br>Taking to her Instagram Stories on Saturday, the reality star, 27, showed she is not to be messed with and warned: ‘Don’t f**k with me.’ <br>She also shared that the troll’s mother ended up blocking the media personality, quipping: ‘Sorry, you embarrassed by your son, hon?’ <br> Hitting back:Love Island’s Faye Winter took revenge on an online troll as she sent screenshots of vile messages sent to her to his mother, rugby club and employer<br>Donning a bright blue top and crimson blazer, the blonde beauty began her video to 1.2 million followers by saying: ‘So today I got trolled horrendously by someone I don’t know, which is great…said some awful things.'<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Faye then went on to describe her plan of action as she slammed the online abuse.<br>She continued: ‘So what do I do?

I go on your page, I find your mum, I screenshot your messages and I send it to her, so she should be really proud of the boy…little, little boy, that she brought up.<br>’Do you know what else I’ve done? I’ve also sent it to your rugby club, and I’ve also sent it to your employer.<br> ‘Don’t f**k with me’: Taking to her Instagram Stories on Saturday, the reality star, 27, showed she is not to be messed with <br>’Dont f**k with me.'<br>Faye then saw she had been blocked by the troll’s mother, to which she sarcastically replied: ‘Oh no, not me being blocked by your mum…Sorry, you embarrassed by your son, hon?<br>’Don’t worry, his employer’s got it.

And as well as that, hope he gets sent to bed with no tea tonight.'<br> Brutal: She said: ‘So what do I do?

I go on your page, I find your mum, I screenshot your messages and I send it to her, so she should be really proud of the boy…little, little boy, that she brought up'<br>’And he gets his PlayStation taken off him.<br>’I’m sure he won’t have clean sheets probably hasn’t changed them in a month.

Have fun, kid.'<br>On Sunday, Faye shared an update on the situation with her followers.<br>’So, you guys want an update on my Stories yesterday.’ she began. ‘I got blocked. He unsent the messages and I got blocked…Miss you boo, xox.<br> Blocked: Faye then saw she had been blocked by the troll’s mother, to which she sarcastically replied: ‘Oh no, not me being blocked by your mum…Sorry, you embarrassed by your son, hon?'<br>’I’ll see you in hell and we can have this discussion together there.'<br>The star then opened up about the situation more candidly: ‘In all seriousness though, I do feel like it’s just an important thing to talk about because luckily that message went to me and I’m okay.<br>’However, if it went to somebody else, that wasn’t mentally in the right place, you just don’t know how your words can affect someone.'<br> More: On Sunday, Faye shared an update on the situation with her followers.

‘So, you guys want an update on my Stories yesterday.’ she began. ‘I got blocked. He unsent the messages and I got blocked…Miss you boo, xox'<br>In March Faye and her boyfriend , 26, revealed they had to quit Instagram due to receiving vile racist abuse from online trolls.<br>The pair came second on last year’s series of the dating show and have been inseparable ever since they moved in together after just three months of dating. <br>Teddy earlier this year opened up about why the couple had to come off Instagram for a while during an episode of Vicky Pattinson’s The Secret To podcast.<br> Candid: The star then opened up about the situation more candidly: ‘In all seriousness though, I do feel like it’s just an important thing to talk about because luckily that message went to me and I’m okay'<br>During the conversation with the Geordie Shore host, Teddy said: ‘She [Faye] gets quite a lot of racism thrown at her for being with me. <br>’And I was experiencing the same thing, over a kind of Q&A I think, but not to go into too much detail there, it was just something that I’ve never really expected to have any kind of trolling at all.<br>He added: ‘It’s just there.

You delete it, but you’ve got so much coming your way and I think any kind of hate, any kind of jealousy, any kind of toxicity in the world is just nasty.<br> Mental health: Faye continued: ‘However, if it went to somebody else, that wasn’t mentally in the right place, you just don’t know how your words can affect someone'<br>’I like to keep it positive, I love to keep good energy, always.

So when I saw it, it was like, ‘What am I supposed to do?'<br>The couple had no option but to take a break from social media. Teddy said: ‘I just came off Instagram, Faye did the same, and we just went to Devon.<br>’We just kind of spent three or four days out of social media and I was on the phone to my family, speaking to my family a lot more around that time as well, and kind of going back into our own personal bubble and almost reminding ourselves who we are.’ <br> Love Island: The influencers came second on last year’s series of the ITV2 dating show and have been inseparable ever since they moved in together after just three months of dating<br>Teddy told Vicky: ‘I’m not just saying this, we are going from strength to strength.<br>’I’m not even going to say that we don’t have our spats.

We do obviously have our spats.<br>’Yeah, we’re together obviously 24/7 but yeah, everything’s just like… it’s going kind of up and I couldn’t have honestly dreamed of being in the position where my life has changed massively.<br>’To kind of have a partner that you’re able to kind of just have good conversations with, come back home, smile and just like enjoy each other’s company.

It’s good, it’s amazing.'<br>Faye and Teddy placed second just behind Liam Reardon and Millie Court in Love Island 2021.<br> Abuse: In March Faye and her boyfriend Teddy Soares , 26, revealed they had to quit Instagram due to receiving vile racist abuse from online trolls<br>

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Faye Winter sends screenshots of troll's messages to his mother
Your information:

Bad Behavior has blocked 2401 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Skip to toolbar