Mick Molloy reveals the worst celebrity interviews he's ever done

Jonathan Jewell Forums General Mick Molloy reveals the worst celebrity interviews he's ever done

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      saulrau419014

25+25 to kecil, https://pagbilaoacademy.edu.ph/bonus-new-member-100. He has worked in the TV and radio industry for almost 35 years. <br>And now Mick Molloy has revealed his worst celebrity interviews of all time. <br>The media veteran, 56, said singer , 57, and comedian Dylan Moran, 51, were both difficult.  <br>Shania had overbearing handlers and Dylan was ‘rude’ right off the bat during their sit-down. <br>’I’m gonna be fair here, I don’t know whether it was entirely her or the three women who were in her corner sitting inside the studio while we were interviewing her,’ he said on the  this week.<br> From overbearing handlers to ‘rude’ talent: Mick Molloy has revealed the worst celebrity interviews he’s ever done<br>He explained that the handlers kept butting in and telling him he ‘can’t ask her that’, which made it both ‘uncomfortable’ and ‘awful’. <br>’We said to them ”But it’s in the press release!

I’ve got your press release! We are reading from the press release!”'<br>Meanwhile, Molloy claimed Dylan was annoyed at his very first question during their sit-down.<br>He explained that Dylan didn’t like the fact he noted he had been a comedian since 1992, subsequently hinting at his age. <br>Dylan had told Molloy: ‘Can I just say, you love dates in here and talking about how long ago things started.

It’s really depressing. Can you cut this s**t out right now.’ <br> The media veteran, 56, said singer Shania Twain , 57, and comedian Dylan Moran, 51, were both difficult <br> Molloy claimed Dylan was annoyed at his very first question during their sit-down <br> On the flipside two of Molloy’s best interviews were with Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander and singer Sting.<br>He described Jason as ‘one of the nicest blokes I’ve ever met’ and said he happily took pictures with adoring fans while the pair shared a meal at a restaurant. <br>Molloy is back on the radio airwaves, with Molloy and MG in the Morning officially launching on Sydney’s 104.9 Triple M this year.<br> On the flipside two of Molloy’s best interviews were with Seinfeld’s Jason Alexander and singer Sting <br> He described Jason as ‘one of the nicest blokes I’ve ever met’ and said he happily took pictures with adoring fans while the pair shared a meal at a restaurant <br> He has relocated to Sydney from Melbourne for the role. <br>He told : ‘It’s fantastic.

I just love radio.'<br>’I’ve had a long history at Triple M, but I’ve never really done Sydney breakfast before – I did about four months with Andrew Denton when I was filling in for Amanda Keller. It’s a big challenge and it’s one I’d like to be able to tick off before I finally pull up stumps.'<br> Molloy is back on the radio airwaves, with Molloy and MG in the Morning officially launching on Sydney’s 104.9 Triple M this year <br>

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Mick Molloy reveals the worst celebrity interviews he's ever done
Your information:

Bad Behavior has blocked 3255 access attempts in the last 7 days.

Skip to toolbar